problem show up after I update the IDE to 1.6.6

hi guy:
I have some problem with my arduino right now. After I update my IDE to 1.6.6 it shows this
I have no idea to fix this problem . any ideas?

Arduino: 1.6.6 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino ARM (32-bits) Boards' contains deprecated recipe.c.combine.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.elf.cmd}" {compiler.c.elf.flags} -mcpu={build.mcu} "-T{build.variant.path}/{build.ldscript}" "-Wl,-Map,{build.path}/{build.project_name}.map" {compiler.c.elf.extra_flags} -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf" "-L{build.path}" -mthumb -Wl,--cref -Wl,--check-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--entry=Reset_Handler -Wl,--unresolved-symbols=report-all -Wl,--warn-common -Wl,--warn-section-align -Wl,--warn-unresolved-symbols -Wl,--start-group "{build.path}/syscalls_sam3.c.o" {object_files} "{build.variant.path}/{build.variant_system_lib}" "{build.path}/{archive_file}" -Wl,--end-group -lm -gcc, automatically converted to recipe.c.combine.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.c.elf.cmd}" {compiler.c.elf.flags} -mcpu={build.mcu} "-T{build.variant.path}/{build.ldscript}" "-Wl,-Map,{build.path}/{build.project_name}.map" {compiler.c.elf.extra_flags} -o "{build.path}/{build.project_name}.elf" "-L{build.path}" -mthumb -Wl,--cref -Wl,--check-sections -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--entry=Reset_Handler -Wl,--unresolved-symbols=report-all -Wl,--warn-common -Wl,--warn-section-align -Wl,--warn-unresolved-symbols -Wl,--start-group "{build.path}/core/syscalls_sam3.c.o" {object_files} "{build.variant.path}/{build.variant_system_lib}" "{build.path}/{archive_file}" -Wl,--end-group -lm -gcc. Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino ARM (32-bits) Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino SAMD (32-bits ARM Cortex-M0+) Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino i586 Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino i686 Boards' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core 'ESP8266 Modules' contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{build.path}/{archive_file}" "{object_file}", automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} "{archive_file_path}" "{object_file}". Consider upgrading this core.
Board Intel:i586:izmir_fd doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: I586_IZMIR_FD
Board Intel:i586:izmir_fg doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: I586_IZMIR_FG
Board Intel:i686:izmir_ec doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: I686_IZMIR_EC
WARNING: Category 'Audio' in library MP3Player is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
WARNING: Category 'Cloud' in library Ospom is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
WARNING: Category 'Robotics' in library Svante is not valid. Setting to 'Uncategorized'
fork/exec /Users/MikeLo/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: no such file or directory
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.

I have the exact same problem with my IDE

Had issues with 1.6.5 and so upgraded to 1.6.6 which is now worse.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Rich

I got exactly the same problem here when I updated the Galileo package in 1.6.6.
But no impact on other boards I installed at the same time (Cortex M3 package for DUE)

Apparently, in my case, it has no impact, the IDE corrects the file automatically, it’s just an annoying message (I get it even when I compile for ATMega target…). For now, I have been able to compile for my Galileo under 1.6.6.

However, since I still have the IDE delivered by Intel for the Galileo, I will go back to it to avoid the message (and I uninstalled the Galileo support from 1.6.6 for now, to get rid of the message when I compile for other platforms)

BenKissBox:
Apparently, in my case, it has no impact, the IDE corrects the file automatically, it's just an annoying message (I get it even when I compile for ATMega target...).

You're probably referring to the "Warning: platform.txt from core 'Arduino i686 Boards' contains deprecated..." message. This can be safely ignored and won't cause any problems. The next version of that package might be updated to fix the warning though that will break backwards compatibility with Arduino IDE versions previous to 1.6.6. In the next version of the Arduino IDE and the hourly build the warning only appears when the board it applies to is selected.