problem to connect my Arduino Yun

Hi, i have problem to connect my Arduino Yun, already it appears as the following name
" Linino-B4218AF03692 in the list of networks, and not "Arduino Yun..." as i saw in several examples, and i want log in THE LINK 192.168.240.1 it told me that password is not correct, and i must activate "coockies" ,"Please be sure you have cookies enabled before proceeding." i did it and it changed nothing, the password which i did is "arduino" , i tried "linino" too, should i make another one? as the password which we have behind our modem or it is realy a problem of coockies in my laptop?

try pass "doghunter"

i could access to the interface with this password ,but when i want to configure it and restart it ,i dont remark any reaction in the card "led" so after i connect my laptop to the same network i push "find me here" for to access to the interface again and it give nothing, i think it have problem in this card, it dont take an IP address i think,plus i cant connect it with an ethernet cable "RJ45".

hi, i have problem when i want configure my arduino yun to connect it with a local network, i dont remark any reaction in the card, the led WLAN is off, and when it finish to restart , i push "find me HERE" to access again to the interface of the card , so it give nothing,i can't access, is it a problem of the card ? i have doubt about this because i can't connect it with a RJ45 ,it dont connect too.

@borjaa, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

excuse me, i didnt understand what do you mean?

borjaa:

Read this: How to use this forum - please read. - #2 by nickgammon - Installation & Troubleshooting - Arduino Forum. After that read the whole post. Be aware and respectful of the forum rules and you'll be more likely to get help.

borjaa:

You posted the same question more than once on more than one thread. Please do not do that.

aaah ok, i'm sorry, just i didnt have the answer ,this is why and i didnt find my publication, plus i dont know why i dont have a signe when some one answer to my publication, now my problem is resolved because i had change the card, i have a new card which works good.