problem upload program on the board

hi i have a problem with my board it is the first time thati use it and after compile the program i’m not able to upload it because i receive the message serial port is alredy in use and below i find this exception

Binary sketch size: 2240 bytes (of a 30720 byte maximum)

processing.app.SerialException: Serial port '/dev/tty.usbserial-A6008ip3' already in use.  Try quiting any programs that may be using it.
      at processing.app.Serial.<init>(Serial.java:140)
      at processing.app.Serial.<init>(Serial.java:72)
      at processing.app.Uploader.flushSerialBuffer(Uploader.java:66)
      at processing.app.AvrdudeUploader.uploadViaBootloader(AvrdudeUploader.java:73)
      at processing.app.AvrdudeUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(AvrdudeUploader.java:48)
      at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1632)
      at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1701)
      at processing.app.Editor$42.run(Editor.java:2016)
      at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
      at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:176)
      at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

i’m on mac osx10.5.6 i have installed the driver succefully orange led of board is binking and the yellow one is fix.
Please help me!

Make sure you have the Serial Monitor turned OFF in the Arduino IDE before attempting serial communication with Processing.

Also, are you sure you are using the correct COM port?

i change the serial port but the result is the same...this is my first use i have to do something previous to use the board for exmple i have tho burn the bootloader or other? i what way i can reset the board totally?