Problem Uploading Code to HC-06

Hi there,

I am having a problem uploading Arduino code from my PC to the HC-06 Bluetooth Module. Here is my setup: HC-06: GND- Ground of Arduino Uno Vcc - 3.3V RxD - Pin 11 of Arduino Uno TxD - Pin 10 of Arduino Uno

I am using Software Serial, with pin 10 as Rx and pin 11 as Tx.

I am able to send AT commands through a physical connection to the Uno. My PC is not a problem either - the bluetooth says I am connected to HC-06. My current setup is simple, with AT commands to change the name of the bluetooth module, the passcode and the baud rate (current setting is BAUD4, 9600).

Whenever I try to upload code from Arduino (using the output COM), it tries to upload and after a minute or so comes out with this error message:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions. avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xd5

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Here is the code I am trying to upload:

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial mySerial(10, 11); // RX, TX

void setup() {
// Open serial communications and wait for port to open:
Serial.begin(9600);
while (!Serial) {
; // wait for serial port to connect. Needed for native USB port only
}

Serial.println(“Goodnight moon!”);

// set the data rate for the SoftwareSerial port
mySerial.begin(9600);
mySerial.println(“Hello, world?”);
}

void loop() { // run over and over
if (mySerial.available()) {
Serial.write(mySerial.read());
}
if (Serial.available()) {
mySerial.write(Serial.read());
}
}

Your post is far from coherent

sjalalov: I am having a problem uploading Arduino code from my PC to the HC-06 Bluetooth Module.

What exactly do you mean by uploading code from PC to HC-06? Do you mean you are trying to configure the HC-06 wirelessly? The HC-06 has two mutually excusive means of communication" AT mode by wires Communication mode by wireless

Here is my setup: HC-06: GND- Ground of Arduino Uno Vcc - 3.3V

How are you using the HC-06? Is it bare, or is it on a breakout board? If the latter, you could be short of power.

I am able to send AT commands through a physical connection to the Uno. My PC is not a problem either - the bluetooth says I am connected to HC-06. My current setup is simple, with AT commands to change the name of the bluetooth module, the passcode and the baud rate (current setting is BAUD4, 9600).

Which is normal procedure

Whenever I try to upload code from Arduino (using the output COM), it tries to upload and after a minute or so comes out with this error message

Which is incoherent. What code are you trying to upload from Arduino?