Problem uploading sketch to Arduino Duamilinove.

Good evening people,

First i wanna tell that I am new in the forum and in the world of the Arduinos I possess an Arduino Duemilanove with an ATM328p...

I bought this one to complete projects in the faculty for different matters I am specializing myself in electronic engineering...

I had it using a time without problems it wroked PERFECT, in some moment I might have loaded a corrupted sketch or program because after that i could not keep uploading i Keep getting this messege:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have no IDEA why that is happening.

I thought in a beginning that I corrupted the bootloader, since then it looks for solutions and this tutorial I tries to follow letter by letter:

http://www.geocities.jp/arduino_diecimila/bootloader/index_en.html#mega8_328

But in the cheap eraese step after i erase it i should read the lock bit and found 3F and i get again 0F as it will still be locked... so i am not able to succesfully complete. it....

Any help or comment will be really aprecciete.

Thank you a lot!

Fernando

Any ideas about this? I cant find an answer anywhere :s

I manage to set Lock Bit in 3F but now when the bootloader is burning it takes a while at it should and I get the following error messege from avrdude at the end:

avrdude.exe: BitBang OK
avrdude.exe: pin assign miso 3 sck 5 mosi 6 reset 7
avrdude.exe: drain OK

ft245r: bitclk 4800 -> ft baud 2400
avrdude.exe: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude.exe: Device signature = 0x1e950f
avrdude.exe: erasing chip
ft245r: bitclk 4800 -> ft baud 2400
avrdude.exe: reading input file "C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex"
avrdude.exe: input file C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
avrdude.exe: writing flash (32670 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 232.15s

avrdude.exe: 32670 bytes of flash written
avrdude.exe: verifying flash memory against C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex:
avrdude.exe: load data flash data from input file C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex:
avrdude.exe: input file C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
avrdude.exe: input file C:\Users\fico\Desktop\arduino-1.0-windows\arduino-1.0\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\atmega\ATmegaBOOT_168_atmega328.hex contains 32670 bytes
avrdude.exe: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 220.77s

avrdude.exe: verifying ...
avrdude.exe: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
0xff != 0x04
avrdude.exe: verification error; content mismatch

avrdude.exe done. Thank you.