Problem uploading sketch to the Arduino mega 2560 board original made in itely.

Hi all,

I am using arduino mega 2560 to make a 3D printer, while uploading it is showing the fallowing errors.

Error message:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)”

Sketch uses 1462 bytes (0%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 8183 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8192 bytes.
avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout
avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

After seeing this I searched for the solution in google, they suggested to boot the arduino.
I have done the boot loading successfully, after boot loading the 13 pin LED is blinking, but after I tried to upload new sketch to the same arduino again it is showing same error. I tried upload blink exapmle program that also not uploading. I checked the COM ports also, the drivers also fine. Then what is the problem with the arduino Mega?

Thanks

bad USB cable or not a data USB cable ?

No, I have tested with the other USB cables also, and those cables are working for other arduino's

USB 3.0 ports are known to cause some issues have you tried USB 2.0 or a USB 2.0 HUB ?

Does any of your 3d printer use pins 0 or 1 ?

Which ICSP header did you bootload to ?

I am actually having this same problem right now. Are you sure you have the same board and com port selected?