Problem when developing a tft screen ILI9481

Hi, I have difficulties whith a tft lcd screen ILI9481
My code is perfectly working with the TFT_HX8357-master librairy, but for an unknow reason, the screen have a strange reaction when the loop launches for the second time as you can see on the video, i just want that rectangles stay like in the beggining of the video; the green in the top-left-corner but its not the case…
Im using a TFT ILI9481 screen with an arduino mega
Here is the link to the video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oBO7QlQ_Pmh1aD3LcHw7220j4QN2Sn4A
Here is my code:

#define BLACK TFT_BLACK
#define WHITE 0xFFFF
byte q=5;
#include <TFT_HX8357.h>

TFT_HX8357 tft = TFT_HX8357();

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(250000);
  tft.begin();

}
void loop(void) {
testText();
delay(1000);                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
}

unsigned long testText() {
  tft.drawRect(19,19, 133,133,TFT_WHITE);
tft.fillRect(20,320,130,130, TFT_RED);
tft.fillRect(170,320,130,130, TFT_RED);
tft.fillRect(20,20,130,130, TFT_RED);
tft.fillRect(170,20,130,130, TFT_GREEN);
tft.fillRect(20,170,130,130, TFT_RED);
tft.fillRect(170,170,130,130, TFT_RED);
  //tft.setCursor(306,208);
tft.setTextSize(100);
tft.setTextColor(TFT_YELLOW);
 //tft.println(q);
tft.setCursor(67,55);
tft.setRotation(1);
 tft.setTextSize(10);
 tft.setTextColor(TFT_BLACK);
tft.println("1");
tft.setCursor(220,55);
  tft.setRotation(1);
tft.setTextSize(10);
tft.println("2");
tft.setCursor(366,57);
tft.setRotation(1);
tft.setTextSize(10);
tft.println("3");
 tft.setCursor(67,208 );
tft.setRotation(1);
tft.setTextSize(10);
tft.println("4");
tft.setCursor(220,208);
 tft.setRotation(1);
tft.setTextSize(10);
  tft.println("5");
  tft.setCursor(366,208);
  tft.setRotation(1);
tft.setTextSize(10);
tft.println("6");}

I am not sure what you are complaining about.

Most TFT libraries default to PORTRAIT. So the first pass will draw the boxes in portrait mode. The subsequent numbers are then printed in LANDSCAPE mode.

If your app is Landscape, I suggest that you do everthing in landscape. e.g. setRotation(1) in setup() It will stop your head hurting when calculating the fillRect() arguments.

I also suggest that you create a helper function

void helper(int x, int y, const char *msg, int rot, int siz, uint16_t color)
{ 
    tft.setCursor(x, y);
    tft.setRotation(rot);
    tft.setTextSize(siz);
    tft.setTextColor(color);
    tft.println(msg);
}

then you can manage your screen easily.

David.

Thanks a lotttt, i love yo, it is now perfectly working !! <3