Problem while programming with ICSP

I was programming a board with an ICSP wiring, and for months I could work with it, then suddenly the IDE started not recognizing the atmega328p, and the device signature is changing randomly

Already tried re-doing the wiring, changing the jumpers, changing the arduino board I was using to code (Arduino Uno), and I think the atmega is not dead, but with a clock problem while syncing. Searched the problem in various foruns and nothing helped.

erroarduino.png

To start with, please read this guide on how to insert images in your post. At the moment all I can see is a big blank section.

Are you using a designated ISP programmer, or are you using another Arduino? If you are using another Arduino, are you still able to upload a different sketch to it?

BJHenry:
To start with, please read this guide on how to insert images in your post. At the moment all I can see is a big blank section.

Are you using a designated ISP programmer, or are you using another Arduino? If you are using another Arduino, are you still able to upload a different sketch to it?

Better now? Sorry I thought the image was ok

I’m using an Arduino, that works perfectly (but tried uploading codes with 2 UNOs and 1 nano, same response)

anajuliafloriano:
Better now? Sorry I thought the image was ok

No. It's not OK. It's not OK because it's very silly to post pictures of text. Post text as text!

Do you have a 10 uF capacitor connected between the ground and reset pins of the Arduino board you're using as an Arduino as ISP programmer?

pert:
No. It's not OK. It's not OK because it's very silly to post pictures of text. Post text as text!

Do you have a 10 uF capacitor connected between the ground and reset pins of the Arduino board you're using as an Arduino as ISP programmer?

I tested it with and without the capacitor, but nothing changed