Problem whit HC-06 module

hi, This module has been driving me crazy for 3 days >A<
in my project I have inserted a continuous rotation servomotor between a tripod and an action camera so that the camera rotates 360 degrees (not precise considering the configuration in time and not to degrees with which I can turn the servo, but it goes fine) in 3 different speeds slow, normal, fast and in 2 different directions, clockwise and anti-clockwise (So, I’ve 6 different input to send), and I would have to operate it remotely, I would have simply used an infrared sensor but I will probably have to put the action camera behind trees, walls, animals, etc…
so I opted for the bluethoot module, but I need to do the AT configuration of the module and to what I read in the datasheet of the HC-06 when it is not associated with any device automatically enters the AT mode for the first second from the power on.
I tried practically all the sketches in internet to configure the module and the only one that gave results was this :

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial BTSerial(10, 11); // CONNECT BT RX PIN TO ARDUINO 10 PIN | CONNECT BT TX PIN TO ARDUINO 9 PIN

void setup() 
{
  Serial.begin(9600);                        // Dont touch this
  Serial.println("Enter AT commands:");
  BTSerial.begin(9600);  // Change this if serial remains blank

sendCommand("AT");
  sendCommand("AT+NAMEHelloThere");
}

void sendCommand(const char * command){
  Serial.print("Command send :");
  Serial.println(command);
  BTSerial.println(command);
  //wait some time
  delay(100);

char reply[100];
  int i = 0;
  while (BTSerial.available()) {
    reply[i] = BTSerial.read();
    i += 1;
  }
  //end the string
  reply[i] = '\0';
  Serial.print(reply);
  Serial.println("Reply successful");
}

void loop()
{

// Keep reading from HC-05 and send to Arduino Serial Monitor
  if (BTSerial.available())
    Serial.write(BTSerial.read());

// Keep reading from Arduino Serial Monitor and send to HC-05
  if (Serial.available())
    BTSerial.write(Serial.read());
}

but I can only read information from the module, and if I try to set something, it responds with an error message.

I have already carried out the voltage divider to lower the voltage to 3.3V checked over and over again but no result.

Help; A;

ValentinaDiMaggio:
but I need to do the AT configuration of the module

I bet you don't need to, but your problem may be procedural rather than code, like wiring Rx>Tx and Tx>Rx.
You might find the following background notes useful. Try using HC-06 without any configuration.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~npyner/Arduino/GUIDE_2BT.pdf
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~npyner/Arduino/BT_2_WAY.ino