Problem with 2 sensors and Leostick

Hi all !

Until now, I've always managed to solve my issues with Google's help.
But I am stuck for 2 days now.

I have a Leostick (LeoStick Getting Started Guide | Freetronics ) which is a "mini copy" of Arduino Leonardo.

I need to have 2 sensors on it.

Ear-clip sensor & GSR Sensor

Ear-clip : http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_-_Ear-clip_Heart_Rate_Sensor
Gsr : http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_-_GSR_Sensor

Both are functioning great alone.

But when I merge my code, I have an issue.
I have value with the Ear-Clip that's not the real value.

Let me explain :
When I test only the ear-clip, my BPM is like 70 but varying between 60 to 75.
I also used "Runtastic Heart Rate" App on Android and the value are the correct value ( minus 1 or 2 but that's not a big problem)

But... When I test with GSR & ear-clip > Boom : the value for BPM is like 74 everytime except some moment where BPM is 59 or 99 (always the same value)

#include <RunningMedian.h>
int GSR_PIN = 1;
#define Heart 2                            //Attach the Grove Ear-clip sensor to digital pin 2.
#define LED 13                              //Attach an LED to digital pin 4
boolean calibrating = false;
boolean beat = false;                      /* This "beat" variable is used to control the timing of the Serial communication
                                          so that data is only sent when there is a "change" in digital readings. */
RunningMedian samplesB = RunningMedian(5); 
RunningMedian samplesI = RunningMedian(5);                                       

int totalTime = 0;                                      //   totalTime: Is the variable used to identify the total time between beats
int lastTime = 0;                                       //    lastTime: Is the variable used to remember when the last beat took place
int beatCounter = 0;                                    // beatCounter: Is used to keep track of the number of beats (in order to calculate the average BPM)
int totalBeats = 10;                                    //  totalBeats: Tells the computer that we want to calculate the average BPM using 10 beats.
int BPM[10];          //       BPM[]: Is the Beat Per Minute (BPM) array - to hold 10 BPM calculations  
int sumBPM = 0;                                         //      sumBPM: Is used to sum the BPM[] array values, and is then used to calculate the average BPM.
int avgBPM = 0;                                         //      avgBPM: Is the variable used to hold the average BPM calculated value.
int counter=0;
int gsrValue;

//==SETUP==========================================================================================
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);                     //Initialise serial communication
  pinMode(Heart, INPUT);                  //Set digital pin 2 (heart rate sensor pin) as an INPUT
  pinMode(LED, OUTPUT);  //Set digital pin 4 (LED) to an OUTPUT
  counter=0;
}

//==LOOP============================================================================================
void loop() {

// The code for Ear-Clip
    if(digitalRead(Heart)>0){               //The heart rate sensor will trigger HIGH when there is a heart beat
    if(!beat){                            //Only send data when it first discovers a heart beat - otherwise it will send a high value multiple times
      beat=true;                          //By changing the beat variable to true, it stops further transmissions of the high signal
      digitalWrite(LED, HIGH);            //Turn the LED on 
      //Serial.println(1023);            //Send the high value to the computer via Serial communication.
       trigger(millis());       // millis() creates a timeStamp of when the beat occured.

}
  } else {                                //If the reading is LOW, 
    if(beat){                             //and if this has just changed from HIGH to LOW (first low reading)
      beat=false;                         //change the beat variable to false (to stop multiple transmissions)
      digitalWrite(LED, LOW);             //Turn the LED off.
      //Serial.println(0);                  //then send a low value to the computer via Serial communication.
    }
  }

// The mini-code for GSR
   gsrValue=analogRead(GSR_PIN);
     Serial.print("g");
    Serial.println(gsrValue);
    delay(200);
}

void trigger(int time){                                // This method is used to calculate the Beats per Minute (BPM) and to store the last 10 BPMs into the BPM[] array.
  totalTime = time - lastTime;      // totalTime = the current beat time minus the last time there was a beat.

samplesI.add(totalTime);

lastTime = time;                                     // Set the lastTime variable to the current "time" for the next round of calculations.
  BPM[beatCounter] = 60000/totalTime; 
  counter++;
  samplesB.add(BPM[beatCounter]);

if(samplesB.getCount()>4 && samplesB.getMedian()>40){
  Serial.print("I");
  Serial.println((int)samplesI.getMedian());

Serial.print("B");
  Serial.println((int) samplesB.getMedian());

}
 // Calculate BPM from the totalTime. 60000 = 1 minute.
  beatCounter++;                                       // Increment the beatCounter 
  if (beatCounter>totalBeats-1){                       // Reset the beatCounter when the total number of BPMs have been stored into the BPM[] array.
    beatCounter=0;                                     // This allows us to keep the last 10 BPM calculations at all times.
  }
}

I would also add that when I raise the delay, value changes for BPM or BPM disappears.
I used RunningMedian library to have more accuracy on Ear-Clip sensor (which captures IBI : interbeat interval in mS and BPM )

Well, problem solved with the BlinkWithoutDelay code.

You can find it here : http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/BlinkWithoutDelay

Or you can also use counter like :
init() :
counter=0;

On the loop()

counter++
if (counter>#yournumber){
counter=0;
// do what you want to do
}

Counter : no control
BlinkWithoutDelay : you have entire control of the time between 2 "if"