Problem with arduino cnc plotter

Hello, Myself Shivansh, I made a arduino cnc plotter for a college project. The hardware which I used are -

• Nema 17 stepper motor 12V
  • SG90 Servo motor
  • Arduino Uno R3
  • Cnc sheild V3
  • DRV8825 stepper motor driver
  • 12V 5A SMPS (AC TO DC)

Software -

• Arduino IDE
  • Inkscape
  • Grbl controller

Now when its all done everything works fine but the only problem I am getting is the design made by plotter is in a crossway direction and inverted how do I solve it I did my everything but everytime the design is made in crossway direction and inverted.

Have you tried reverent the steppers? Disconnect the stepper at the driver, rotate the connector 180 degrees and re connect.

If memory serves me you can reverse the motors by changing a setting in GRBL
see: https://www.diymachining.com/downloads/GRBL_Settings_Pocket_Guide_Rev_B.pdf

groundFungus: Have you tried reverent the steppers? Disconnect the stepper at the driver, rotate the connector 180 degrees and re connect.

I tried but nothing happened it only make design in inverted and crossway direction.

Is it possible that you have the X and Y motors mixed up?

It would help if you post a photo of a drawing made by your plotter and also a photo of hand-drawn sketch of what it should look like.

...R Simple Image Posting Guide

Robin2:
Is it possible that you have the X and Y motors mixed up?

It would help if you post a photo of a drawing made by your plotter and also a photo of hand-drawn sketch of what it should look like.

…R
Simple Image Posting Guide

It seems to be forming the letters correctly and in the correct order so I suspect the problem lies in the instructions being given to the plotter rather than in the plotter itself.

You could always put the paper in at the angle appropriate to the direction the plotter is working :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

…R

Robin2:
It seems to be forming the letters correctly and in the correct order so I suspect the problem lies in the instructions being given to the plotter rather than in the plotter itself.

You could always put the paper in at the angle appropriate to the direction the plotter is working :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

…R

Ok than I just have to set the right dimensions. :)Thanks