problem with aruino robot control board

i have a problem for Upload the sketch in the arduino the port is correct but he show me this message:

Global variables use 1,854 bytes (70%) of dynamic memory, leaving 194 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes. Low memory available, stability problems may occur.

I already used the same code and it works very good but now i dont now why he show me that

plz help me

... ....... ........... ............... ................... ........................ ............................. ..................................

"he" (why he, the arduino IDE is not a living thing) shows you that because "Global variables use 1,854 bytes (70%) of dynamic memory" which leaves you with "194 bytes for local variables" and because you have "Low memory available" which may lead to "stability problems"

Am I missing something? because that message is EXPLICITY clear to me.

first of all thank for replay but i have the same probleme even if i upload the examples program and it doesn't show anything instead the robot kept the old program and i try defrent exemples program and seems that run the same old one if you can please tell how i can initialization the robot or formatting it please forgeve my language is realy Rusty :-[

OK, the language used in that information message is a little abrupt. If you're not used to reading English then it may look like a bad thing.

OK, the first thing to fix is uploading new programs. Any time I have a problem like this, I open the Blink sketch from the examples and try to upload it onto the board. Most boards have an LED on pin 13, those that don't usually have at least one LED that you can blink to see if it's working.

Some of the more advanced boards (Due, Teensy) can get stuck where they won't upload new code until you press the erase or reset button on the board. If you have a reset or erase button, try pressing that, just before pressing Upload on the blink sketch.

OK, so back to the information message. It says you have 194 bytes available for local variables. Do you know how many bytes your local variables take? If you aren't sure what a local variable is, then you probably don't have more than 194 of them.