Problem with basic atmega8a microcontroller

I am not professional with microcontrollers and english, long story short i have problem with my circuit. I try to make something like sumo robots i use atmega8a -pu microcontroller. i made my circuit on board and then give 5v, it starts like 10 second after and when i restart the circuit it doesn't work at all. And i disconnect some modules and sensors, boom it starts work. i check everything (modules, sensors) it seems good but when i connect everything it doesn't start. I seen this problem before while i was working with esp8266 but i cant understand and give up the project, but now i have to do this can someone help me ?

Where are your decoupling capacitors ?
Do you have a schematic ?

Those are E18-D80NK IR detectors. They work with 5V. That is okay.
Which sensor modules do you use ? Are those 3.3V or 5V sensors ?

Assume that the voltage regulator and microcontroller make so much noise, that you have build a noise-making-circuit. Good grounding and (a lot of) decoupling capacitors should solve that. With "grounding" I mean the way the GND wires go and how they are connected to all the GNDs.

Do you know that the GND side of the 22pF capacitors should go directly to the ATmega GND ? Do not connect AREF to 5V. Connect all the VCC and AVCC pins to 5V. Connect all the GND pins to GND.

i haven't any schematic in this project. All Sensors and modules use 5v and i connect well i think. 22pF capacitor is connected to input ground, input ground is already connected to microcontroller ground. I use 2s 7.4v battery pack to give power to circuit, and i regulate with 5v regulator and use paralel capacitor out of the 5v regulator. I dont connect AREF to 5v, now i connect VCC and AVCC but i check with my multimeter this pins looks like shorted alredy, but anyway i short those pins. I do this pictures can they help solve the problem
https://www.hizliresim.com/hzxw88r

As per @Koepel, where are your 100n decoupling capacitors?

Minimal 328P designs aren't helped when the Arduino website shows a breadboard design without them :worried:

I see the 5V going to the other side of the ATmega, but I don't see a GND wire to the other side. Can you add a GND wire to connect both GND pins of the ATmega ?

sorry, i don't know what is that mean is that mean 100nF Capacitor ? Did i have to use it ? and if i have to use it then where i have to put it thanks. (@Koepel im adding now i will write result)

Perhaps this post by Nick Gammon on his website would help.

@Koepel it doesn't help, i think those pins are shorted in microcontroller. I check @markd833 thank you i'll post the result.

"I see the 5V going to the other side of the ATmega, but I don't see a GND wire to the other side. Can you add a GND wire to connect both GND pins of the ATmega ?"

Problem was it !! thank you @Koepel it works im so happy.

When you asked your question, what was the first sentence of the first reply ?