problem with esp8266, lua, conectivity with iphone or ipad, ineraction w/arduino

hi all, i am using nodemcu. please do not use much technical language as i am a beginner lol.

1.i have a esp-01 all connected with lua on it to control two leds and is working fine. But when i disconnect the power and

reconnect it, esp hangs and both the leds are on.So i just pull out the cables from gpio 0 and gpio2 and reconnect the

esp-01 it works fine and i have to put the wires back in gpio 0 and 2 again after a few seconds to make it work again. is

there a solution to this problem?

1. i have an iphone and ipad. whenever i try to connect either of them to the esp it shows little tick mark before the name

but it never connects to the server page . when i go to the configuration page iy shows the following

1. IP ADDRESS 192.168.4.2
  2. SUBNET MASK 255.255.255.0
  3. ROUTER 192.168.4.1
  4. DNS ??????

NOTHING IS SHOWN IN THE DNS FIELD ....... how can i get dns from esp?

1. a few days ago i made a project on arduino that controlled 8 digital pins via bluetooth. i am using those pins to control relays for home automation. now i want to take it a step further and control it by lua webserver on esp-01.
    all i want to do is to toggle pins on arduino via webserver on esp..... is it possible? if yes then is there a tutorial on

any website? i tried hard but couldnt find one. all i came across was ESP8266 Arduino LED Control – Control Digital Pins From Webpage

led-control-from-webpage/ but dont know where to upload the code as i want to use esp-01 to be a webserver and accessable

from any device.

1. can i make a authentication page on lua firmware.... please guide me to the code.