Problem with LCD5110_Graph library

Hi everybody :) I am currently having a problem with the library LCD5110_Graph for the Nokia 5110 lcd screen by rinkydinkelectronics. This is the error message that I get:

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino 101"

In file included from /Users/d3d/Desktop/Garduino_V2/Garduino_V2.ino:2:0:
/Users/d3d/Documents/Arduino/libraries/LCD5110_Graph/LCD5110_Graph.h:111:3: error: ‘regtype’ does not name a type
   regtype   *P_SCK, *P_MOSI, *P_DC, *P_RST, *P_CS;

^
/Users/d3d/Documents/Arduino/libraries/LCD5110_Graph/LCD5110_Graph.h:112:3: error: ‘regsize’ does not name a type
   regsize   B_SCK, B_MOSI, B_DC, B_RST, B_CS;

^
/Users/d3d/Desktop/Garduino_V2/Garduino_V2.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
/Users/d3d/Desktop/Garduino_V2/Garduino_V2.ino:159:32: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth value [-Wparentheses]
     if (startPump = pumpingTime) {
                                ^
exit status 1
Error compiling.

The program works perfectly fine on a Windows machine. I tried to google the problem but I haven't come up with anything viable. The library is installed correctly.

Any suggestions? :)

if (startPump = pumpingTime) {

Always begin with the low hanging fruit.

Now the compiler outputs a totally different error, but I didn't change the code at all...

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino 101"

In file included from sketch/AddWater.c:2:0:
/Users/d3d/Documents/Arduino/libraries/LCD5110_Graph/LCD5110_Graph.h:79:1: error: unknown type name ‘class’
 class LCD5110

^
/Users/d3d/Documents/Arduino/libraries/LCD5110_Graph/LCD5110_Graph.h:80:1: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
 {

^
exit status 1
Error compiling.

Any ideas?

Sorry for double posting. I resolved by upgrading the IDE to the last version.