Problem with loading "Serial Command" Library

Hi there,

first of all: Im totaly new to Programming and Arduino. So please be nice to me.. ;)

Im trying to Light up my Quadrocopter with some LED Strips and my Arduino. For this i played around with "FastLED" (new Version of "FastSPI") and all worked well.

Now i try to do some magic and found this Forum and following Librarys Forum (German) Main Library "MultiCopterLightControl" "Serial Command" Library

When i start up the Code and try to upload it to my Arduino it gives me following Message

Arduino: 1.5.6-r2 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Leonardo"

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\Seria lCommand.cpp:30:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\/SerialCommand.h:78: error: expected `)' before '&' token
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\/SerialCommand.h:104: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'SoftwareSerial' with no type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\/SerialCommand.h:104: error: expected ';' before '*' token
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\Seria lCommand.cpp:50: error: expected `)' before '&' token
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\Seria lCommand.cpp: In member function 'void SerialCommand::readSerial()':
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\Seria lCommand.cpp:92: error: 'SoftSerial' was not declared in this scope

With this i dont know what to do... So please can u help me out?

Greetings

Patrick

Please post your program here or an example program that exhibits the problem.

The library seems to me to be installed in the wrong place.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\/SerialCommand.h

User contributed libraries are usually installed in the libraries folder in the folder where your programs are stored. Is that forward slash really there in your installation or is that an artefact of the error ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoSerialCommand\Seria lCommand.cpp

Is there really a space in the .cpp filename ?