Problem with mega2560

Hi,

Arduino mega2560 is not detecting previously it was working fine suddenly it wasn't able to detect to the computer. Is there any code to flash the 16u2 and the mega2560.

Try to open devmgmt.msc and look for COM & LPT ports and for Unknown devices. What you see?

ME2 in msc, i couldn't find arduino uno com there how should i do?

You need to see at least something: unknown device or "a strange COM port." If you see nothing new or if the connection and disconnection nothing changes, something is wrong: bad USB cable or the board or chip ATmega8U2/ATmega16U4 on the board

i dont find any com ports under the device manager!! Is there any way to recover my arduino?

karthikeid: Hi,

Arduino mega2560 is not detecting previously it was working fine suddenly it wasn't able to detect to the computer. Is there any code to flash the 16u2 and the mega2560.

If it isn't detected it is nothing to do with the Mega2560. That does not register as a USB device. What were you doing prior to this failure?

i didn't do anything it was just a simple circuit to make led's blink on 20pins, it was kept idle without any use but suddenly it wasnt working.

You didn't do anything except blink LEDs on 20 different pins, is that it? What value resistors did you use?

yeah! i used a 330ohms resistor.