Problem with receiving values

So, I’m trying to make a RC Car as a school project but I’m encountering all sords of roblems. I’ve solved most of these problems but I still have one left. When I try to test the motors in combination with the 433 Mhz module and the controller I cannot receive any changes in values from the controller. Can somebody tell me if I made a mistake in my code or if made a mistake in my circuit. Link to code and circuits are attached. I also tried it without the servo.

Receiver_final.ino (2.16 KB)

Transmitter_final.ino (1.37 KB)

Auto (1).pdf (9.67 KB)

ArduinoRFController.pdf (8.41 KB)

I'm not familiar with 433Mhz wireless so I can't help.

However you will make it much easier for people to help you if you include short programs directly in your Post. Many people read the Forum on tablets and can't download files. See General Guidance and How to use the forum

It would also be easier if you post pictures as JPG or PNG files as you can then make them visible in your Post. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

You wrote: "When I try to test the motors in combination with the 433 Mhz module and the controller ". Does that mean you have ha all the things operating with some program, but won't work with your combined program? Or does it mean you did not test each step as you completed the combined program and they all work up to some point?

Paul