Problem with Seeedstudio TFT V2 and NRF24L01 (softSPI)

Okay, so I’m pretty new to SPI communication. I have a “controller” based on an Uno R3 clone and a seeedstudio TFTv2, using a NRF24L01 module to communicate with the bot, which will be using the PIXY CMUcam to detect blocks and send data back to the controller.

For testing, I’m just trying to get the bot to send back a hello world to the TFT on the controller. The test sketches work fine without the TFT initialized, but as soon as I initialize the TFT, the data either does not come to the controller, because not even the Serial.print line works. The NRF module is using the soft SPI on pins 2,3,7,8,9 for CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO respectively. The TFT is using the standard SPI header. and the NRF module is powered by a separate 3.3v supply. Everything I’ve read says that using the SoftSPi for the NRF module should work with the hardware SPI of the TFT. Any ideas on what is going on?

TX Code:

#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>

RF24 radio(2,3);

const byte rxAddr[6] = "00001";

void setup()
{
  radio.begin();
  radio.setRetries(15, 15);
  radio.openWritingPipe(rxAddr);  

radio.stopListening();
}

void loop()
{
  const char text[] = "Rover Ready";
  radio.write(&text, sizeof(text));

delay(1000);
}

RX code:

#include <stdint.h>
#include <TFTv2.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <nRF24L01.h>
#include <RF24.h>

RF24 radio(2, 3);

const byte rxAddr[6] = "00001";
    char text[32] = {0};
void setup()
{
//  TFT_BL_ON;      // turn on the background light
  Tft.TFTinit();  // init TFT library
  while(!Serial);
  Serial.begin(9600);

radio.begin();
  radio.openReadingPipe(0, rxAddr);
  radio.startListening();
}

void loop()
{
  if (radio.available())
  {

radio.read(&text, sizeof(text));
    Serial.println(text);

}
  //  Tft.drawString(text, 10, 30, 2, WHITE);
   Tft.drawString("Hello", 0, 180, 3, RED);

delay(1000);
}

UPDATE: For any others who may have this problem, the SeeedStudio wiki lists pin 10 as not used, but I saw a user post on another site that it was used for a slave select, tried moving the offender to pin 7 (as I have the backlight permanently on), and all is working as expected I can now display values from the NRF buffer on the TFT. Hope this helps someone!!