Problem with TFT Arduino LCD Screen Arduino ATMega2560

Hello,
I try to get my screen working, but I have some problem

The screen is this one : Arduino LCD Screen

So I tried to use the TFT, SPI and SD library but i got some problem when i tried to upload the program on my target
When i try to call the function background() I got these error and nothing happen on my screen.
It’s still white, and do not change of color.

Sketch uses 10848 bytes (4%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.
Global variables use 876 bytes (10%) of dynamic memory, leaving 7316 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8192 bytes.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_397933: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_397933
Invalid library found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_946059: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_946059
Invalid library found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_397933: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_397933
Invalid library found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_946059: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\admin\Documents\Arduino\libraries\arduino_946059

My program is simple it’s

#include <TFT.h> 
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>

#define CS   10
#define DC   9
#define RESET  8

TFT screen = TFT(CS, DC, RESET);

void setup() {
  screen.begin();
  screen.background(0,0,0);
  delay(3000);
}

I have started with the information about the TFT library on this site.

So if anyone have an idea or an other library that i could use, I would be thankful