Problem with the import of NfcTag library

Hi, i’ve dowloaded the zip file of an Arduino’s project from a repository of GitHub, that is :

https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/NFC_Tag_M24LR6E

So i create a folder, i put in it the file NfcTag.h and NfcTag.cpp, and i create a zip file. Then i imported into Arduino IDE (my version is 1.0.5). Then i modified the file NfcTag.h replacing #include “arduino.h” with #include “Arduino.h” , but i get the following problems when compile it:

In file included from ledControl.ino:17:
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:105: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:106: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:110: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:111: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:113: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:115: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:117: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:118: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:119: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:120: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:124: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:125: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:126: error: ‘byte’ does not name a type
/home/marco/sketchbook/libraries/NFC_TAG_/NfcTag.h:127: error: ‘byte’ has not been declared
ledControl.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
ledControl:31: error: ‘class NfcTag’ has no member named ‘readByte’

my sketch is the same of that link in the folder "examples/ledControl that is:

#include <NfcTag.h>
#include <Wire.h>

NfcTag nfcTag;
int led = 5;
bool flag = false;
bool preFlag = false;
void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(led,OUTPUT);
  nfcTag.init();
}

void loop(){
  flag = nfcTag.readByte(EEPROM_I2C_LENGTH-1) == 0xff?true:false;
  if(flag != preFlag){
    Serial.println("get remote NFC control signal!");
    if(flag == true){
      Serial.println("led will light up!");
      digitalWrite(led,HIGH);
    }else{
      Serial.println("led will turn dark!");
      digitalWrite(led,LOW);
    }
    preFlag = flag;
  }
  delay(5*1000);
}

Thank you for your answer.
Marco

Compiles fine for me with no code changes.

1) Click on the "Download ZIP" button of the github page. 2) Move the downloaded NFC_Tag_M24LR6E-master.zip file to the libraries folder. 3) double-click the NFC_Tag_M24LR6E-master.zip file to unpack it. 4) Rename the NFC_Tag_M24LR6E-master folder to NfcTag 5) Re-start the Arduino IDE 6) Select File->Examples->NfcTag->ledControl 7) Click the verify button to do a test compile.

Compiles fine for UNO and MEGA 2560.