Problem with the voice module

I need help, I was programming my arduino for a school project, the code seems to be fine and when using the module that recognizes the voice and commands this message appears
"Elechouse Voice Recognition V3 Module
Control LED sample
Not find VoiceRecognitionModule.
Please check connection and restart Arduino."

I need help, I was programming my arduino for a school project, the code seems fine and when I use the module that recognizes the voice and orders this message appears
Elechouse Voice Recognition V3 Module
Control LED sample
Not find VoiceRecognitionModule.
Please check connection and restart Arduino.

It appears your code is NOT fine if it cannot locate/recognize the Voice module. How about you post your code and a schematic so people can help you?

juanjo200339:
Please check connection and restart Arduino.

Start with that, I'd say.

That failing, continue here.

Did you solder wires to your module? From pictures it looks like the module doesn't have pins or sockets to connect to, just open holes. It's hard to get a good connection to a circuit board without a soldered-in pin or socket.

I’ve merged your cross posts @juanjo200339.

Cross posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes writing a detailed answer on this thread, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other thread.

Repeated cross posting will result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum section that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum section. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky “How to use this forum - please read.” post you will find at the top of every forum section. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.