Problem with Time.h library

Please help experienced. I build automated hydroponic system. Individual parts of the code I’ve debugged separately. At a time when it is put together, I encounter problems with libraries that hate each other. I missed one crucial part of this need not necessarily. Someone help me solve the problem? My English is a machine according to Google. Sorry.

Error message :

Arduino: 1.6.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from HYDROPONIE.ino:14:0:

C:\Users\Jirka\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Time-master/Time.h:79:39: error: expected unqualified-id before '/' token

#define dayOfWeek(_time_)  ((( _time_ / SECS_PER_DAY + 4)  % DAYS_PER_WEEK)+1) // 1 = Sunday

^

C:\Users\Jirka\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTClib-master/RTClib.h:24:13: note: in expansion of macro 'dayOfWeek'

uint8_t dayOfWeek() const;

^

C:\Users\Jirka\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Time-master/Time.h:79:39: error: expected ')' before '/' token

#define dayOfWeek(_time_)  ((( _time_ / SECS_PER_DAY + 4)  % DAYS_PER_WEEK)+1) // 1 = Sunday

^

C:\Users\Jirka\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTClib-master/RTClib.h:24:13: note: in expansion of macro 'dayOfWeek'

^

C:\Users\Jirka\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Time-master/Time.h:79:39: error: expected ')' before '/' token

^

^

^

^

Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
  "Show verbose output during compilation"
  enabled in File > Preferences.

Probably collision with another library of these:

#include <Wire.h>
#include <Time.h>
#include <TimeAlarms.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h>
#include <BMP085.h>
#include <dht.h>
#include <BH1750FVI.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <WiFi.h>
#include <RTClib.h>

Resolved, the problem was in the order of libraries.