Hey guys, I've been trying to upload modified firmware to my cr-10 melzi board, and I've been having issues. The bootloader is already installed, so until I get the firmware uploaded my printer is basically a brick.
Here is the error message that I've been getting:
avrdude: ser_open(): can't set com-state for "\\.\COM4"
Things I've tried:
- Changing the baud rate (I assume 115200 is standard for cr-10)
- Changing between usb 3.0/2.0
- Changing the drivers, I've tried the drivers from crealities webite
- Using different settings in the arduino software
- Using a different computer altogether (my laptop has no other usb devices, so that's not the issue)
Thanks for any help!