Problem with uploading project to attiny85

Hi i try to make pov using attiny85 so i wrote a program (added as attachment) downloaded attiny board from ( https://raw.githubusercontent.com/damellis/attiny/ide-1.6.x-boards-manager/package_damellis_attiny_index.json) than t conected the board as shown in schematics but while uplowading onlu what jumps oput is

Arduino:1.8.1 (Windows Store 1.8.1.0) (Windows 10), Płytka:“ATtiny25/45/85, ATtiny85, Internal 1 MHz”

Szkic używa 2284 bajtów (27%) pamięci programu. Maksimum to 8192 bajtów.
Zmienne globalne używają 319 bajtów (62%) pamięci dynamicznej, pozostawiając 193 bajtów dla zmiennych lokalnych. Maksimum to 512 bajtów.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
Problem z wgrywaniem na płytkę. Sprawdź http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload w poszukiwaniu sugestii.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03

Ten raport powinien zawierać więcej informacji jeśli w
File → Preferencje zostanie włączona opcja “Pokaż
szczegółowe informacje podczas kompilacji”

Kod ardino.txt (4.72 KB)

conecct.jpg

Before you connected the capacitor to the Uno, did you upload Arduino as ISP sketch? (from examples) Did you set Tools -> Programmer to Arduino as ISP (not ArduinoISP)

You need a 0.1uf capacitor between Vcc and Gnd, right next to the tiny85 (you need one of these between power and ground on basically any integrated circuit you use, otherwise you can get all manner of erratic problems). Since you're working with breadboard, I would put the cap across the top of the chip to minimize the length of leads/wire. Note, however, that this is not causing the error you posted about, it would get farther before problems caused by missing decoupling caps show up.

Also, as an aside, the line immediately above the first line of output you posted is often the most useful line of the debug output (the one where it shows the avrdude command it's invoking) - it lets us verify that you have the right options selected (for example, I wouldn't be asking you if you had the right programmer selected - I'd know what you used)