problem with using a gps and a pulse sensor at the same time.

Like what the subject says, I am having trouble with the code for my arduino.

I put together the code for the GPS and the pulse sensor with an interrupt.

my guess is that the interrupt is the problem, however, i dont know how to fix it…
help please!
this is the code for the GPS separated from the pulse sensor code… the pulse sensor code is the one from the pulse sensor amped.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#include <TinyGPS.h>
#include <VirtualWire.h>
SoftwareSerial serialGPS(4,3); // gps tx pin will be connected to pin 4, leave pin 3 alone lol.
TinyGPS gps; // TinyGPS is making gps a variable.

float flat,flon; // float is making flat and flon a flot variable.
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);  // serial monitor baud rate.
  serialGPS.begin(9600); //gps baud rate.

pinMode(11,OUTPUT); 
vw_set_ptt_inverted(true); 
vw_set_tx_pin(12); // the data will be transmitted from pin 12
vw_setup(4000);// speed of data transfer Kbps. needs to be the same as the receiver.
}

void loop(){
while(serialGPS.available()){ // if the gps is available
    if(gps.encode(serialGPS.read())){ // read the data coming from the gps.
      gps.f_get_position(&flat,&flon); // get the position the 2 float variables, flat and flon

// the data that will arrive to the receiver is raw. it needs to be setup like this. the code below is optional since we will look at the receiver data and not from here.
      Serial.print("position:");Serial.println(" "); // print out position:
      Serial.print("lat:");Serial.print(flat, 6);Serial.print("N");Serial.println(" "); //lat: latitude N
      Serial.print("lon:");Serial.print(flon, 6);Serial.print("W");Serial.println(" "); //lon: longitude W

// TRANSMITTER CODE
  float numbers[2];
  numbers[0] = flat; // flat is assigned to numbers[0] which then will be sent to receiver.
  numbers[1] = flon; // flon is assigned to numbers[1] which then will be sent to receiver.

digitalWrite(11, HIGH); 
vw_send((uint8_t *)&numbers, sizeof(float) * 2); // this code will send the numbers[0] and numbers[1] to the receiver. * 2 means we will send 2 separate data.
vw_wait_tx(); // Wait until the whole message is gone
digitalWrite(11, LOW);
delay(2000);
}
}
}

and the pulse sensor with an interrupt.

What pulse sensor with what interrupt? I see no evidence in the code to support this claim.

my guess is that the interrupt is the problem

Since you haven't defined what the problem is, guessing is all you can do. I'm not going to join you in guessing, though.

however, i dont know how to fix it...

The first step is admitting that you have a problem. The second is admitting what the problem is. Steps 3 and work towards a solution.

We're stuck at step 2.

this is the code for the GPS separated from the pulse sensor code...

WTF? How is THAT useful?

the pulse sensor code is the one from the pulse sensor amped.

I'm not even going to guess how you think that little bit of information will be even remotely useful. Post a link to the hardware, not some uselessly vague description of it.