Problem with wireless home security system on nRF24L01

Hi! I'm making wireless home security system and i have a problem with connection NRF24L01 transmiter and reciever.
I have already test nrf's on Listen-Air test and it passed good, but when i try to connect them, its not work.
So i need your help with my project.
Here is my code for reciever : 1st attachment.
Here is my code for transmiter : 2nd attachment.

RX.ino (1.38 KB)

2nd attachment

TX.ino (1.53 KB)

TX.ino (1.53 KB)

TX.ino (1.53 KB)

TX.ino (1.53 KB)

Please attache code using "code tags", up to the left in this window. The symbol looks like </>. That makes it possible for a larger amount of helpers to read it.

The huge problem with using wireless for security is the matter of reliability.

If you lose a notification when an alert occurs, you may not be aware of an intrusion.

If OTOH, you have regular "pings" where the central controller polls the sensors to ensure they are working, you have to decide whether failure to access one or more of them itself represents and alarm condition. "Pinging" also consumes battery power if you propose to use batteries.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

The examples are as simple as I could make them and they have worked for other Forum members. If you get stuck it will be easier to help with code that I am familiar with. Start by getting the first example to work

There is also a connection test program to check that the Arduino can talk to the nRF24 it is connected to.

A common problem with nRF24 modules is insufficient 3.3v current from the Arduino 3.3v pin. The high-power nRF24s (with the external antenna) will definitely need an external power supply. At least for testing try powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3v) with the battery GND connected to the Arduino GND.

Plus what is in Reply #3

My Tutorial includes an example for a master and 2 slaves that can easily be extended to a larger number of slaves.

...R

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the post at the start of any forum , entitled "How to use this Forum".
OR
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html.
Then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Thanks.. Tom... :slight_smile:

Railroader:
Please attache code using "code tags", up to the left in this window. The symbol looks like </>. That makes it possible for a larger amount of helpers to read it.

Thx, i'll do it next time.

rus_next:
Thx, i'll do it next time.

Why not this time?