PROBLEM

HEY

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE....

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I POST A QUESTION AND IT JUST DISAPEAR.............JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DELETE IT (MODERATOR)

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE DELETING IT.....

Why are you shouting? The recycle bin is littered with your threads.

Did you mistake the "post" control for the "delete"?

AWOL: Why are you shouting? The recycle bin is littered with your threads.

Did you mistake the "post" control for the "delete"?

Not at all man!

I see my post there, I do BACK, I come again, then NO MORE POST!!!

You keep deleting your own threads, even though people have taken the time and trouble to answer them. Why is that?

AWOL: You keep deleting your own threads, even though people have taken the time and trouble to answer them. Why is that?

How many times I will have to say it: I didnt deleted thread that people answered. I only deleted 3 post 2 minutes after I post them and there was no answer.

About 10 min ago, I post a question, and I come back....no more post....

What the hell is happening to my post?

And how can you see the recycle bin?

I can see the recycle bin because I'm a moderator. Why you keep deleting your posts, only you can answer.

And how can you see the recycle bin?

Because the mods are almighty ]:slight_smile:

AWOL: I can see the recycle bin because I'm a moderator. Why you keep deleting your posts, only you can answer.

OK,

You tell me how many post I deleted I tell you how many i have personnaly deleted: 3.

Because I answered my question myself.

But for the last 2 post I posted, I DIDNT DELETED THEM!

I have absolutly no clue about how did they went in the recycle bin.

There are four of your threads in the recycle bin.
I had responded to two of them, you had responded to one of them, and the last had no responses.

AWOL:
There are four of your threads in the recycle bin.
I had responded to two of them, you had responded to one of them, and the last had no responses.

This is quite weird, especially for the last one.

Is it possible you send me the last post that is in the recycled bin so I could post it again, and see if it will dissapear just like magic?

I am awaiting those answer really bad!