Problems communicating with 2X Nano and 2X nrf24l01

Hi
I’m trying to set up two Nano boards and two nrf24l01.

I saw many people connecting miso mosi and sck to 11, 12 and 13, but I wanted them on 4,5 and 6 and so, I changed rf24_config to use these ports.

problem is that it didn’t really worked (unless I put a finger on the nano board on some pads, somehow it changes something and I receive some messages)

In any case, I chose to move to ports 11, 12 and 13 because I saw that there is another chip on the nano board (maybe buffer of pull up) connected to those pins, and also the pin out says miso mosi etc’

BUT

If indeed connecting to these pins will solve my issue, why the original rf24_config is configured to 7,8 and 9 by default? and how does it knows to replace to 50,51 and 52 for MEGA board?..

#ifndef SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN
      #define SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN 9
      #endif

#ifndef SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN
      #define SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN 8
      #endif

#ifndef SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN
      #define SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN 7
      #endif

r2m:
I saw many people connecting miso mosi and sck to 11, 12 and 13, but I wanted them on 4,5 and 6 and so, I changed rf24_config to use these ports.

Since you have no clue what you are doing, why did you think you would change them to 4,5,6 ?

thanks for your kind reply.
Since you made an effort and answered, Why won’t you help and explain why do you think I have no clue, and try to help.
You may have more experience in these, but that does not say I can not understand, if you just tried to answer instead of being sarcastic.
I already said I’ll change them to default 11,12,13. It may work then, but I still would like to understand why the config file say 7,8,9.

Instead of re-gurgitating what has already been written, I suggest you read very carefully and thoroughly

https://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/Nrf24L01-2.4GHz-HowTo

r2m:
BUT

If indeed connecting to these pins will solve my issue, why the original rf24_config is configured to 7,8 and 9 by default? and how does it knows to replace to 50,51 and 52 for MEGA board?...

Each board is unique to where it dedicates pins for (SPI) SS,MOSI, MISO, SCK; (I2C) SDA and SCL; external interrupts.

If you goto Arduino Nano — Arduino Online Shop, scroll halfway down, and click the "Documentation" tab - it will explain which pins are dedicated for what.

If you purchase a MEGA Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3 — Arduino Online Shop, you'll notice the dedicated pins change.

Great forum. Thanks.wow.
One says rtfm and the other repeat my words.

r2m:
I still would like to understand why the config file say 7,8,9.

That config is for using software SPI, not the dedicated hardware SPI (on pins 11, 12, 13).