problems uploading code Marlin 1.1

Hello to everyone, I’m new in this forum. I have a problem uploading the Marlin 1.1 code using IDE, once compiled, to the board (ATmega 1284p customized by Anet for its 3d printers) of my new 3d printer after changing the code "#define X, Y, Z _ Max _ POS 500 "as you can see in the attached pdf to change the limits of displacement of the extruder on the new bed that is 500x500 mm. Please, could someone tell me if this modification is correct and because it does not allow me to upload it?. Thank you very much in advance.

capture.pdf (61.5 KB)

The modification you made has absolutely nothing to do with the problem you’re having with uploading.

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Attempt an upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar).

Compilation has nothing to do with the upload process. The error points to not connected target device.