Follow every steps as outlined below and put tick mark when done.
1. Make connection between UNO and HC05 BT using soft UART Port (SUAR) as per Fog-1.
2. Check that RED-LED of BT blinks at about 1 blink/sec.
3. Launch BT Terminal in your Android Phone and pair it with BT. Check that the RED-LED blinks once a while.
4. Upload the following sketch in UNO.
#include<SoftwareSerial.h> //needed to create/operate SUART Port
SoftwareSerial SUART(2, 3); //SRX = DPin-2, STX = DPin-3
SUART.begin(9600); //SUART Port works well at this buad rate
if (Serial.available() > 0) //check if char comes from Serial Monitor
char x = Serial.read();
if (SUART.available() > 0) //check if char comes from Serial Monitor
char y = SUART.read();
5. Open the Serial Monitor (Fig-2) at Bd = 9600. Choose 'No line ending' in the 'Line ending tab'.
6. Enter A in the InputBox of Serial Monitor and click on the Send button.
7. Check that A has appeared on the BT Terminal of the Phone.
8. Enter B in the ASCII Command Field of the Phone and click on Send ASCII button.
9. Check that B has appeared in the OutputBox of Serial Monitor.