Proffieboard Trouble (brand new to this!!)

So I’m literally brand spanking new to any sort of coding or programming or anything, but I have been following along with tutorial videos very closely. I’m trying to customize some programming for a proffieboard for a diy lightsaber, but everytime I go to compile the code, it gives me an error message. I figured I had obviously done something wrong, but couldn’t figure out what. So I decided to test it by trying to compile the prewritten code avaiable of the proffieboard website, but a very similar error pops up! So now I’m totally lost. I’m attaching my config in hopes someone can do something. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.

myconfig.txt (3.7 KB)

Oh, right. The error message may be helpful.

error.txt (7.19 KB)

This is a very specific peice of hardware, you woud be better contacting the forum/customer support for your proffieboard needs!
But :

Preparations for Proffieboard

• Install latest arduino software.
  • Install the Proffieboard Arduino Plugin
  • Select Tools->Boards->Proffieboard or Tools->Boards->Proffieboard V2
  • (optional) Also in the Tools menu, select USB Type: [i][b]"Serial + WebUSB + Mass Storage"[/b][/i]
  • Now you may proceed to “Installing ProffieOS on your board” below.

You have selected : “Proffieboard V2, Serial, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Faster”
The site shows : "Serial + WebUSB + Mass Storage"

I don’t know if this makes a difference to the storage size (2MB v’s 4MB)?

Also on the page : ProffieOS

If you have a problem, you can contact me on The Rebel Armory or the fx-sabers forum,

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.