Progamable Stepper Motor...PLEASE HELP!!!

Good Day,

I need to run a single stepper motor in 3 ways.

1. I need to run the stepper motor with a Potentiometer so when I turn it the motor mimics the placement of the Potentiometer. So if I turn the Potentiometer 180 degrees to the right the motor goes 180 degrees to the right or then 40 degrees to the left the motor goes 40 degrees to the left. And so on.

2. I need to be able to program the stopping point for the motor. So if with the Potentiometer I set the motor to 40 degrees I can then push a program button then say memory button 1 witch will store the position of the motor then return there whenever I push button 1.

3. I need to be able to adjust the speed of the motor with a second Potentiometer that will control the speed when I move it with ether the Potentiometer or the memory recall.

I am somewhat new to the Arduino controller. So I'm not sure how hard something like this will be. Any advice on any of the applications will be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time...

Have a look at the examples in the arduino IDE I am sure that lat least number 1 is covered.

Okay. Thanks you. I will look.

Anyone???

Anyone what?