Program Error for Attiny85

Hi,

I am Siva Raman. I am a beginner to Arduino Projects. I can understand all the schematics and do the hardware, but when it comes to programming I am a novice. I am doing a project watching a Youtube video Maxint R&D.

The link is Made: JLCPCB TinyDev TM1637 modular LED matrix clock with ATtiny85 - YouTube. Here he runs a clock using 6x5 LED matrix with TM1637 chip and RTC with ATtiny85.

I run the test code in TM1637 6x5 display it works fine, but when I try to upload the clock code to Attiny85 via USbasp I am getting the following errors. I am really a novice in programming, please help me in this regard. I need to program this to Attiny85. Thank you.

C:\Users\Siva Raman\Desktop\DigitalClock\DigitalClock.ino: In function ‘void SetClock(int, int)’:

DigitalClock:20:3: error: ‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

TinyI2C.start(RTCaddress, 0);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\Siva Raman\Desktop\DigitalClock\DigitalClock.ino: In function ‘void InitDisplay()’:

DigitalClock:29:3: error: ‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

TinyI2C.start(DisplayAddress, 0);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\Siva Raman\Desktop\DigitalClock\DigitalClock.ino: In function ‘void WriteWord(uint8_t)’:

DigitalClock:39:3: error: ‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

TinyI2C.write(b);

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\Siva Raman\Desktop\DigitalClock\DigitalClock.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:

DigitalClock:46:3: error: ‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

TinyI2C.init();

^~~~~~~

C:\Users\Siva Raman\Desktop\DigitalClock\DigitalClock.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:

DigitalClock:53:3: error: ‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

TinyI2C.start(RTCaddress, 0);

^~~~~~~

exit status 1
‘TinyI2C’ was not declared in this scope

DigitalClock.ino (1.72 KB)

Welcome to the forums. Please take some time and read the sticky post at the top of this forum about how to properly post your code and errors. It helps people help you.

Your code looks just like the example code, except for one missing line

#include <TinyI2CMaster.h>

Near the top.