program for calibration of esc and motor

please tell me a program(arduino uno) for just checking that esc and motr is working,also motor should rotate

Use the demo sketch under Servo -> knob, itcwill work to arm, and test your ESC.

// Per.

I want to test my motor and ESC for that I connect in following steps: Esc (turnigy plush 30a) programmed with turnigy program card set parameters Removed connection from battery and program card Now connected ESC with motor and battery Signal wire of ESC connected to pin 9 of arduino uno Connected uno to PC Opened arduino application Opened program for analogioserialprint from example edited delay(5000) Compiled and then uploaded to uno board Opened serial monitor Here i am getting values like 255,162,such values decreasing and increasing randomly But motor is not rotating. ESC also beep as well as white it is simply connected to battery. Please tell me

Actually I am not using the potentiometer then how it reads the input value? Connection only at pin 9 to signal wire of ESC.any other connection in arduino and ESC?

You need to connect whatever rotation sensor you have to the Arduino. Don't forget to join the grounds together.

Have you done anything which you expect to make the motor turn?

All I can see so far as that you've got a sketch you haven't shown us, which is reading analog values from something. I wouldn't expect that to make the motor do anything.

If you want to control the motor you need to understand what control signal it needs (probably an RC servo 50Hz signal) and any arming sequence it requires. Since you know the make and model for the controller and it looks like a well known device I expect Google will tell you that information.

I don't have any sensor. Can you tell me any other method? I've only ESC,motor,arduino uno

Sketch used arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/AnalogInOutSerial#.UxsosOC6Ywg Is it impossible to test esc ,motor without sensors I've only ESC, motor and arduino uno

You could eyeball it.

I think you got something really wrong.

Your ESC expects a servo-input-signal. You need to have a sketch that generates a servo signal, like the one i mentioned.

Start with that.

// Per.

niraj3189: I don't have any sensor. Can you tell me any other method?

You could use a hard-coded value instead of reading it from the sensor.

Acquire a pot, it costs a few cents.

// Per.

i am using brushless motor for quadcopter not a servo. now i have pot but that sketch is again not working

Seriously, please read up on how ESC's work !!!

ESC's use a servo signal. The outputs on an RC receiver can either be connected to a servo, or an ESC. It's the SAME!

// Per.

but i am using arduino esc's signal wire connected at pin 9 pot is connected as ckt diag two gnd pins together which is near to 5v pin but esc only beeping

also when i am connecting bldc motor red wire to 5v pin,black wire to ground,yellow wire to pin 9 and arduino is connect to pc it is not getting switch on and when i am removing the motor connection then its working…
please help

niraj3189: also when i am connecting bldc motor red wire to 5v pin,black wire to ground,yellow wire to pin 9 and arduino is connect to pc it is not getting switch on and when i am removing the motor connection then its working... please help

No wonder. You are shorting out your computer.

PLEASE take a picture of this, to show others how it's not meant to be connected.

You CANNOT connect a BLDC motor to ANYTHING else than the outputs on a BLDC-controller (ESC) period.

// Per.

but i am using arduino - Fine. No problem. esc's signal wire connected at pin 9 - what are the other pins connected to? pot is connected as ckt diag - It's really hard to see your circuit. Where is it? two gnd pins together which is near to 5v pin - and what are THEY connected to?

Show us your wiring diagram. Show us your code (in code tags, please).

Nobody can help you if you just keep giving us disjointed and partial explanations of what you have and what you are doing.

ckt diag(http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Tutorial/knob_BB.png)
code:
"#include <Servo.h>

Servo myservo;

int potpin = 0;
int val;

void setup()
{
myservo.attach(9);
}

void loop()
{
val = analogRead(potpin);
val = map(val, 0, 1023, 0, 179);
myservo.write(val);
delay(15);
}

niraj3189: ckt diag(http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Tutorial/knob_BB.png)

So, are you now saying that do not have an ESC and a motor hooked to your Arduino?

Post your real schematic and put your code inside code tags.