programmer not responding // ARDUINO/GENUINO UNO

1 week ago i faced a problem uploading my sketch to my Arduino/Genuino Uno board on windows 7 so today I tried to install plugin on windows 10 and in first 2 uploads it worked perfectly. after 2-3 hours when I tried to upload another sketch it gave me errors so I tried everything; checking ports, uninstalling and reinstalling Arduino software, etc but still it gives me the same error.then by searching solution to this I tried to upload the ArduinoISP sketch as the answer said but still the same response , I am really frustated.

my error :

./opt/arduino-builder/arduino-builder -compile -core-api-version 10611 -hardware opt/arduino-builder/hardware -hardware ./opt/cores -tools opt/arduino-builder/tools -tools ./opt/tools -built-in-libraries opt/libraries/latest -logger humantags -fqbn arduino:avr:uno -build-cache /tmp -build-path /tmp/760056560/build -verbose -prefs runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=./opt/tools/avr-gcc/5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2 -prefs runtime.tools.avrdude.path=./opt/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino14 -prefs runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=./opt/tools/arduinoOTA/1.2.1 -libraries /tmp/760056560/custom -libraries /tmp/760056560/pinned /tmp/760056560/ArduinoISP

Sketch uses 4402 bytes (13%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes.

Global variables use 482 bytes (23%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1566 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.

Programming with: Serial

Flashing with command:C:/Users/Lenovo/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude.exe -CC:/Users/Lenovo/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega328p -carduino -PCOM5 -b115200 -D -Uflash:w:C:/Users/Lenovo/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent821483206/ArduinoISP.hex:i

avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:00:53

Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/

Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:/Users/Lenovo/.arduino-create/arduino/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : COM5

Using Programmer : arduino

Overriding Baud Rate : 115200

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcd

avrdude done. Thank you.

PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE TO COMPLETE A PROJECT. PLEASE!

1. Don't go using an ISP programmer to resolve an STK500 sync error unless you a) know what you're doing, and b) have reason to belive that you did something to the bootloader. Neither of those is the case here. If you successfully uploaded a sketch using an ISP programmer, you will no longer be able to program it normally without using the ISP programmer to put the bootloader back. Luckily, you didn't get far enough to do this (to actually use Arduino as ISP, you would need to upload it to another, working arduino and connect that arduino to the SPI pins on the non-working one), so this isn't the issue.

99+% of the time, a sync error is due to user error or things connected to the pins used for uploading - using an ISP programmer will only help if the problem is due to the bootloader being corrupted somehow (or was never present, as in when building an arduino on breadboard from a virgin chip) - and messing up the bootloader is nigh impossible to do on a normal arduino without using an ISP programmer on it in the first place.

There appear to be a lot of REALLY shitty guides and advice about fixing arduino problems around the internet. Too many people giving advice when they are not qualified to do so.

Do you have anything connected to pins 0, 1 or reset? Disconnect if so - those pins are used for uploading, and anything connected to them will interfere with uploads.

Do you have the correct board selected?

Do you have the correct port selected?

Have you rebooted the computer? (this is a shot in the dark, but is an easy test; I only suggest this out of a lack of faith in the web IDE not doing something weird. The real IDE (installer or zip package, not windows store version) is much more reliable)