Programming a GSM shield SIM800

Hi every one
I am trying to make a simple application that allows to send sms using Arduino and a GSM shield sim800.
When I compile my code i get the this.

In file included from C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src/GSM.h:46:0,

from C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\gsmsTestOnee\gsmsTestOnee.ino:1:

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src/GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.h:49:125: warning: 'typedef' was ignored in this declaration

typedef enum GSM3GSMBand {UNDEFINED, EGSM_MODE, DCS_MODE, PCS_MODE, EGSM_DCS_MODE, GSM850_PCS_MODE, GSM850_EGSM_DCS_PCS_MODE};

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\gsmsTestOnee\gsmsTestOnee.ino: In function 'void loop()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\gsmsTestOnee\gsmsTestOnee.ino:21:34: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if (gsmAccess.begin(PINNUMBER) == GSM_READY) {

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3MobileMockupProvider.cpp: In constructor 'GSM3MobileMockupProvider::GSM3MobileMockupProvider()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3MobileMockupProvider.cpp:44:12: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

msgExample="Hello#World";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3MobileMockupProvider.cpp: In member function 'int GSM3MobileMockupProvider::connectTCPServer(int, char*, int*)':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3MobileMockupProvider.cpp:183:32: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

strcpy("192.168.1.1", localIP);

^

In file included from C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:34:0:

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src/GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.h:49:125: warning: 'typedef' was ignored in this declaration

typedef enum GSM3GSMBand {UNDEFINED, EGSM_MODE, DCS_MODE, PCS_MODE, EGSM_DCS_MODE, GSM850_PCS_MODE, GSM850_EGSM_DCS_PCS_MODE};

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp: In constructor 'GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement::GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement(bool)':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:38:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[UNDEFINED]="";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:39:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[EGSM_MODE]=""EGSM_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:40:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[DCS_MODE]=""DCS_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:41:26: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[PCS_MODE]=""PCS_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:42:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[EGSM_DCS_MODE]=""EGSM_DCS_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:43:33: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[GSM850_PCS_MODE]=""GSM850_PCS_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1BandManagement.cpp:44:42: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

quectelStrings[GSM850_EGSM_DCS_PCS_MODE]=""GSM850_EGSM_DCS_PCS_MODE"";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ModemCore.cpp:39:14: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

char* ok="OK";

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification.cpp: In member function 'String GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification::getIMEI()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ModemVerification.cpp:64:20: warning: passing NULL to non-pointer argument 1 of 'String::String(int, unsigned char)' [-Wconversion-null]

String number(NULL);

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1SMSProvider.cpp: In member function 'void GSM3ShieldV1SMSProvider::beginSMSContinue()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1SMSProvider.cpp:68:57: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

if(theGSM3ShieldV1ModemCore.genericParse_rsp(resp, ">"))

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks.cpp: In member function 'String GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks::getCurrentCarrier()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks.cpp:66:21: warning: passing NULL to non-pointer argument 1 of 'String::String(int, unsigned char)' [-Wconversion-null]

return String(NULL);

^

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks.cpp: In member function 'String GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks::getSignalStrength()':

C:\Users\IssoNet\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSM\src\GSM3ShieldV1ScanNetworks.cpp:85:21: warning: passing NULL to non-pointer argument 1 of 'String::String(int, unsigned char)' [-Wconversion-null]

return String(NULL);

^

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM NEW IN ARDUINO PROGRAMMING.

This is the code:

When I compile my code i get the this.

You get a bunch of warnings based on crappy code that you didn't write. Just ignore them, like everybody else does.

thank you

There must be 200 working examples of Arduino sending SMS on a SIM800
Even as a beginner, you should be able to find or figure out a better question than the one you posted.

If I wrote a two-line nonsense program -

void loop() {
     sendSMS(tomynumber);
}

<< ok, no I won’t say it…>>
Read the tutorials, stickies, and search for examples.
It’s not that hard.