Programming ATtiny84A

Is there a way to program an attiny84a using an Ardunio as an ISP? If not, how do you program an attiny84a?

I have an attiny core that I have used to successfully program attiny85s and attiny84s, but there is no attiny84a option.
I've looked and looked for an attiny84a core, but I haven't found one.
I've also tried using the attiny84 board choice to program an 84a, but I got an error message saying "avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding."

If you know of an attiny84a core, or how to program one at all, please let me know!

WindwalkerA2:
I’ve also tried using the attiny84 board choice to program an 84a, but I got an error message saying “avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding.”

Check your wiring. That message has nothing to do with the Tiny84…

WindwalkerA2:
Is there a way to program an attiny84a using an Ardunio as an ISP? If not, how do you program an attiny84a?

I have an attiny core that I have used to successfully program attiny85s and attiny84s, but there is no attiny84a option.
I've looked and looked for an attiny84a core, but I haven't found one.
I've also tried using the attiny84 board choice to program an 84a, but I got an error message saying "avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding."

If you know of an attiny84a core, or how to program one at all, please let me know!

Maybe 84s core is compatible and you just need to change fuses, flash size or clock speed. Anyway talking about hardware, are both pinouts similar? If the answer is yes, tiny84s.h may be of use too.