Programming codes for running GREEN, RED & YELLOW for 30 sec.

Hey Guys…I really need help please…??? It will be excellent if there was someone who could help me with code an LED strip (WS2812B 5050 RGB LED strip 300 LEDS) with an Arduino program/Board.
Could someone tell me how to code the whole program and run it as traffic light with following functions:

30 sec, for RED lights
30 sec, for YELLOW lights
30 sec, for GREEN lights

5V-Addressaable-WS2812B-5050-RGB-LED-Strip-30.jpg

maybe post this in the programming section ?

maybe find code to run just one, get it to work, then add your timers and switches ?

asking someone else to program something for you is not often very successful. especially, when you post in the 'project guidance' forum where the description is to help let you know if your project idea is workable.

Have you ever programmed in C/C++?

Find a library to control the led strips. They often come with examples on how to use them. Build it up from there.

However, if you want a turnkey solution then post in the Gigs and Collaborations section, along with details of any remuneration?

dave-in-nj: maybe post this in the programming section ?

In fairness to the OP he did originally post in the Programming section. It has been moved.

dave-in-nj: maybe post this in the programming section ?

maybe find code to run just one, get it to work, then add your timers and switches ?

asking someone else to program something for you is not often very successful. especially, when you post in the 'project guidance' forum where the description is to help let you know if your project idea is workable.

I moved this from the Programming section because it seemed to me to be more appropriate here.

Edit: My rule-of-thumb is roughly "if it's got code, it's Programming"

hat's off to you moderators.

youse guyse have a tough time. have to deal with all the spam, the mis-posts, the cross posts, the complaints..... and still have time to comment and help guys.

thanks.

Have a look at the demo several things at a time which controls 3 LEDs at different blink rates.

...R

@steven1995, STOP CROSS-POSTING.