programming error

guys i have done this programing after a lot of trial but now it is showing that Error problem loading to the bord aurduino /genuino uno . So, guys if any of you plzz tell me the solution then it would help me a lot . its urgent plzz reply soon

#include <U8glib.h>

#include <Password.h>
#include <Keypad.h>
int LED = 1 ;
Password password= Password(“1937”);
const byte ROWS = 4;
const byte COLS = 4;
char keys [ROWS][COLS] = {
{ ‘1’,‘2’,‘3’,‘A’},
{‘4’,‘5’,‘6’,‘B’},
{‘7’,‘8’,‘9’,‘C’},
{’*’,‘0’,’#’,‘D’}
};
byte rowPins[ROWS] = {3, 2, A1, A2};
byte colPins[COLS] = { 7, 6, 5, 4};
Keypad keypad = Keypad ( makeKeymap(keys), rowPins,colPins,ROWS,COLS);
void setup() {
Serial.begin(96000);
keypad.addEventListener ( keypadEvent );

}

void loop() {
keypad.getKey();
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
}
void keypadEvent (KeypadEvent eKey){
switch (keypad.getState()){
case PRESSED:
switch (eKey) {
case ‘*’: checkPassword();break;
case ‘#’: password.reset(); LED.LOW; break;
default: password.append(eKey);
}
}

}
void checkPassword(){
if (password.evaluate() ) {
LED.HIGH;
} else {
LED.LOW;
}
}

error result - Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino:6:35: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

Password password= Password(“1937”);

^

In file included from sketch\sketch_oct05b.ino.cpp:1:0:

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino: In function ‘void keypadEvent(KeypadEvent)’:

C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:41:14: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

#define LOW 0x0

^

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino:33:39: note: in expansion of macro ‘LOW’

case ‘#’: password.reset(); LED.LOW; break;

^

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino: In function ‘void checkPassword()’:

C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:40:14: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

#define HIGH 0x1

^

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino:41:9: note: in expansion of macro ‘HIGH’

LED.HIGH;

^

C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:41:14: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant

#define LOW 0x0

^

C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\sketch_oct05b\sketch_oct05b.ino:43:9: note: in expansion of macro ‘LOW’

LED.LOW;

^

Multiple libraries were found for “Password.h”
Used: C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Password
Not used: C:\Users\INTEL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Desktop
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Please have a look at How to use the forum. Especially if you’re in a hurry so we can give you an answer quick.

Let’s start with the first error

Password password= Password("1937");

But the problem is, we have no clue what the type “Password” is. It’s probably defined in the part you did not post namely Password.h (and probably Password.cpp)…

Please edit your post and put
** **[code]** **
before your code and
** **[/code]** **
after your code.

The compiler complains about lines like

LED.HIGH

Look at the blink example that comes with the IDE how to control an output.

PS
@septillion
code is complete; I have the password library installed and it compiles after fixing the above mentioned problem. But I agree that OP should have told us where he/she got it from.

If it's not a home made library then link to it... Libraries like that exist in a lot of slightly different versions...

The password thing is just a warning. That can be safely ignored. It's caused by low quality code in the Password library.

thanks . but i request you to please tell me the solution of the programming error

The solution of the programming error is for you to take the time to actually learn how to write correct code. You need to understand the basics before you start on a more complex project like this.

Open File > Examples > 01.Basics > Blink. Now work your way through that sketch line by line. Make sure you completely understand what each line does before you go on to the next one. You can use the associated tutorial: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink and the Arduino Language Reference: http://www.arduino.cc/reference/en to help you learn. If you don't find the information you need there, then use your favorite search engine. If you don't find the information there, then come back here to the forum and we'll help you out. Once you think you understand the code, verify that you do by making some modifications to it and then checking that they have the expected result.

Look at examples; the blink example uses digitalWrite to switch the led on and off.

Why do you think that you can use LED.HIGH or LED.LOW?