Programming for arduino

The unit was programmed to control five servo motors. Two motors are used as page tensioning devices to keep the pages flat while the user is reading. One motor is used as a page flipping bar – which will contact the page and continue to rotate until the page flips over. The final two motors are used in tandem – one motor to position the arm that supports the page turning wheel, and the second motor to rotate the page turning wheel to ‘curl’ the page for the page flipping bar to rotate through.
These actions are controlled by two push buttons – one to turn the page forward, and one to turn the page backwards.

I want the programming for this statement. please anybody help me ?

Your IP address suggests an academic institution - surely there's someone there who can help you?

Hi.
Waaaaaa!!!!!

Go to Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum if you need your code written for you.

PLEASE read your post and see if it makes sense to anybody who knows nothing of your project.

Rewrite it in point form and edit the thread title to indicate what you are after.

I just looked at all your previous threads and not one is titled to indicate what you really want to do.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

Tom... :slight_smile:

AWOL:
Your IP address suggests an academic institution - surely there's someone there who can help you?

Well they didn't teach how to do an informative presentation.
When is the project due in for evaluation?
Tom.. :slight_smile:

Asrul96:
The unit was programmed to

Start simple ...

What unit?

...R

What is the purpose of the system. Is it an automatic page scanning of bound books or what ?
How much of the system is already developed and demonstrable ?
Have you already selected hardware for the motor control system (microprocessor etc.)
Is the only thing missing the software to 'glue' it all together ?