Programming guidance

I have this 16x16 matrix. The point is I am unable to get the matrix to be breathing circle. If anyone has done something like that I would appreciate it, if they can share the code pleas. Thank you

Please post the code that you have tried so far and details of your hardware and schematic

Please follow the advice on posting code given in Read this before posting a programming question

In particular note the advice to Auto format code in the IDE and to use code tags when posting code here as it prevents some combinations of characters in code being interpreted as HTML commands such as italics, bold or a smiley character, all of which render the code useless

If the code exceeds the 9000 character inline limit then attach it to a post

I didn’t save the code since it was doing nothing and was useless.

What is a “breathing circle”?

delete2001:
I didn’t save the code since it was doing nothing and was useless.

Can I suggest that you write your best effort at making the matrix do what you want and post it here describing the problems that you are having

Details of the hardware would be helpful too, which LEDs, how they are powered, how they are wired together and to the Arduino, which Arduino you are using and how it is powered and please answer the question asked by AWOL

Which matrix?

Did you install a library for it? Or is nothing available?
If you did install a library, did you try the examples? What was the result?

Please provide a schematic diagram?

Please provide code. "Doing nothing" is no reason to delete it; it might have been a simple code mistake at your side or a wiring mistake. And if it is a wiring mistake, no code that we write for you (if we could) or point you to would get the job done.

I have NeoPixel matrix, 5V. Im using arduino uno.

From the lack of detail I assume that the matrix is powered directly from the 5V pin on the Uno, which is not generally a good idea due to the current required

Which Neopixel library are you using and have you tried the examples that come with it ?

So we know now that you have a neopixel matrix but we still don't know which one.

Let's try again; please answer the questions and provide the requested details.

sterretje:
Did you install a library for it? Or is nothing available?
If you did install a library, did you try the examples? What was the result?

Please provide a schematic diagram?

Please provide code. "Doing nothing" is no reason to delete it; it might have been a simple code mistake at your side or a wiring mistake. And if it is a wiring mistake, no code that we write for you (if we could) or point you to would get the job done.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.