programming question

hello , i am working with the arduino uno . but i kinda got stuck so im wondering if there is anyone who could suggest a sollution . im almost done programming but my problem is my code prints from a NEGATIVE value to a POSITIVE value . my values are CORRECT and all. but i just want to display the POSITIVES part of the number and stop at zero . is there a function like>> lcd.print ( readings >= 0);

my problem is my code prints from a NEGATIVE value to a POSITIVE value

What code? Can't you read? There are stickies at the top of this forum that tell you to post your code, and explain how. YES, THEY DO APPLY TO YOU!

im asking a favor, im not gonna gonna take your shit, im asking a simple question if you dont know the answer shut your mouth.... you dont need the code to answer a simple question....

Yes we do, unless it helps to say this:

just use an if statement before printing each reading to check if it's positive....

You may not realize it, but what you described could mean dozens or hundreds of different things, and not all call for the same approach. By providing context we can make sure you're not lost in the weeds with an xy problem http://xyproblem.info

jasonjj:
.... you dont need the code to answer a simple question....

If it is so simple, then you should be able to solve it your self and without exposing yourself to justified criticism for ignoring forum etiquette.
Clue: int abs(int x);

DrAzzy:
Yes we do, unless it helps to say this:

just use an if statement before printing each reading to check if it's positive....

You may not realize it, but what you described could mean dozens or hundreds of different things, and not all call for the same approach. By providing context we can make sure you're not lost in the weeds with an xy problem http://xyproblem.info

DrAzzy thanks for the advice .. i will look into using an if statement ... my code is huge and i think it would take too much time explaining

my code is huge and i think it would take too much time explaining

Not if you create a small program that demonstrates the problem. All you need to do is set a variable to a value, print it, post the output here and explain what is wrong with the output.

jasonjj is enjoying a short forum time out.

AWOL:
jasonjj is enjoying a short forum time out.

Good. Might teach him some manners. :slight_smile: