Programming Questions

How can i combine these codes together on the arduino uno?
links:

http://ardx.org/src/circ/CIRC06-code.txt
http://ardx.org/src/circ/CIRC11-code.txt

Open the IDE and start programming.

Depends on how you want to combine them. The blinking LED uses large delays, this stops the processor from doing anything else. So yes you can combine them but it might not work like you hope.
Look at the blink without delay example (examples folder under file menu), that is a better candidate for running with other stuff.

I don't hold out a lot of hope for someone who starts a poll with useless choices. Mr Moderator, can you bring any pressure on the forum owners to make posting polls more difficult?

AWOL:

no help

I voted for "?", hope that helps.

I did my bit by moving it here from 'Installation and Troubleshooting'

How can i combine these codes together on the arduino uno?

One sketch blinks an LED. The other makes some noise.

It should be pretty easy to see that global variables from each sketch need to be copied into the new sketch, and that the setup() functions need to be combined, and that the loop() functions need to be combined.

Blinking an LED is pretty basic. Doing that in the more complicated noise maker sketch should not require embarrassing yourself asking on a public forum.

Now, saying something like "I tried to combine these two sketches, and I came up with this, but it won't compile/doesn't seem to work correctly...", that's a whole different story.

zoomkat:
I voted for "?", hope that helps.

But which one?

"Post new poll" shouldn't be on the right, it makes it too easy to choose.

And when you click on it, the top line reads:

"Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Programming Questions :: Start new topic"

Which looks pretty similar to what you see when you click on "New topic":

"Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Programming Questions :: Start new topic"

Hey, isn't it totally obvious? it is the correct one!