programming

Does anybody here do programming for a living or just a hobby because I need one writing and obviously we can discuss the matter and your terms and conditions. Thanks Paul.

Does anybody here do programming for a living or just a hobby

Yes.

Hi awol

This is a quick rundown on what on trying to do. This is what I have so far.

Mega2560 Nixon enhanced touchscreen 5 inch RTC ds1307. dht22.

Is what on trying to do is automate a greenhouse I have one intake fan one out take fan. Lights, a humidifier and the dehumidifier.

Example daytime turn lights on and off certain times of the day if temperature reaches 20c term on intake outtake fans half speed if temperature reaches 30c intake outtake fans fall speed. If humidity is under 20% turn on humidifier and when it reaches 60% turn off humidifier. Evening turn off lights if humidity is above 40% term on dehumidifier. I also got to incorporate two water sensors to tell me if the plants need watering I would like to include ESP to email me if temperature is too high or too low and to update RCT clock. On touchscreen I would like to one-page where the time temperature humidity and to Watergate and to have a menu button which when I press button it goes to a keypad page and when I type in my code it sends me to other pages where I can change time when lights come on and off where I can change humidity and temperature values and so on. sorry one thing I forgot on the touchscreen homepage I would like indicators to tell me if the lights, humidifier, dehumidifier, fans are on or off. Nixon touchscreen I will sort out the design and graphics myself.

Thanks Paul

Sounds plausible enough. Looks like you've been working on it for a while - do you have anything working yet?

What hardware are you using to control your 240V equipment? Relays? How will they be run at half speed?

In addition to (or instead of) the panel, I'd be inclined to send the data to be displayed on a server somewhere. Is there wifi coverage in the greenhouse?

wildbill: Sounds plausible enough. Looks like you've been working on it for a while - do you have anything working yet?

What hardware are you using to control your 240V equipment? Relays? How will they be run at half speed?

In addition to (or instead of) the panel, I'd be inclined to send the data to be displayed on a server somewhere. Is there wifi coverage in the greenhouse?

wildbill: Sounds plausible enough. Looks like you've been working on it for a while - do you have anything working yet?

Yes I have been working on it for awhile now I have been using other people's sketches. Mainly dht22 sensor and the couple of on off is to my touch screen and the rtcds1307. Which I have managed to display on touchscreen. Regards to the relays I haven't sorted out that yet. Regarding fans 240 V I bought a cheap speed control which works okay so I am assuming if I can use the speed control I should be up to use something similar. Most importantly can you help if so we can discuss terms and conditions. I don't know if I can send you a PM. Thanks Paul