programming

Have successfully been able to operate 2 servo motors, but cannot find code to add an array of LEDs.
I have looked extensively for adding an array of LEDs but have not found any, and look into the use of millis for programming (which I have done with servo's and LEDs). Seems to be very different.

What do you want the servos and LEDs to do ?

I foresee the use of millis() for timing in your future so suggest that you read Using millis() for timing. A beginners guide, Several things at the same time and look at the BlinkWithoutDelay example in the IDE.

So write it?

(deleted)

mmeneghe:
Have successfully been able to operate 2 servo motors, but cannot find code to add an array of LEDs.

You could provide a few more details of what it is you are trying to do, you will get much better help that way.

For instance why do you want to control the array of LEDs with the servo motors ?

Just to be the straight guy for a change, if you're looking to light up an "array of LEDs" (for whatever reason), you might want to try googling arduino 595 led. Often the 595 demos include lighting up a string of 8 LEDs.

mmeneghe:
and look into the use of millis for programming (which I have done with servo's and LEDs). Seems to be very different.

Millis works the same for everything. Just like you use the same clock to decide when it is time to leave from work and for deciding when it is time to go to bed. It's just a clock. Nothing special about it.