progreming

:frowning: >:( >:(
THE COMPILER IS SHOWING THIS I ACTUALLY HAVE A ARDUINO AND A 2.4 INCH TFT TOUCHSCREEN
I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD A GAME AND THIS STRUCK
Arduino: 1.8.0 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\Krishna\Documents\dos\dos.ino:2:22: fatal error: TFTLCD.h: No such file or directory

#include “TFTLCD.h”

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

CODED GAME BELOW IN ATTACHMENT
PLEASE DO HELP

lunar_lander.ino (3.84 KB)

TFTLCD.h: No such file or directory

So, where is it?

I ACTUALLY HAVE A ARDUINO AND A 2.4 INCH TFT TOUCHSCREEN

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU NEED TO SHOUT!

It does not mean that you downloaded and properly installed the necessary libraries, either. The compiler, in fact, knows that you did NOT.

GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Stop SHOUTING and download the library.

Turn off your Caps Lock.

Find this Library: TFTLCD.h and install it in your Arduino/(your path from File:Preferences)/libraries folder. Restart the IDE and try again.

didnt understand where to install

dhruvaurala: didnt understand where to install

In the IDE go File > Preferences, and at the top you'll see the path of the sketchbook. Make a note of that, and in there, there's a folder called libraries

didnt work

fast please

When you've been around here a little longer, you'll understand why "didnt [sic] work" is about the single most useless thing you could type here.

its just not working

OK, thanks for letting us know (again). Do you want any help, or shall we leave you to get on?

Fast ?

You should get your money back for not getting immediate technical support when you demand it.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/installing-an-arduino-library

https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-all-about-arduino-libraries-install-use/how-to-install-a-library

dhruvaurala: its just not working

What isn't (other than you)? We can not see what you did. For instance, we can not see where you downloaded the library from. Or, even that you did download a library. We can not see what you did after that.

fast please

And, we can not help the fact that you waited until the morning of the day your homework is due to even start thinking about preparing to get ready to actually do the work.

LarryD: Fast ?

You should get your money back for not getting immediate technical support when you demand it.

OP did say "fast please" :)

Here : Old Old TFT library

-jim lee

searched many sites and and downloaded all types of libraries but didnt work

my screen is not adafruit. its given www.mcufriend.com only