I´m about to order 4 or 5 Arduino nanos:
Arudino Nano

I´m looking for a smallest possible project box that will fit this adapter too
Nano adapter

Where can I find one?

EDIT:
I don´t know the screw-offset either.

Take care!

If you ever wanted to buy a 3-D printer, looks like this would be the perfect opportunity (excuse!)

Many local hobby shops will have wooden enclosures that work out nice for small projects such as this one.

Amazon will often have a variety of wooden cigar boxes for larger projects... room for Arduino, DC-DC power supply and even a transformer if you want the project to only have an AC cord and plug (no wall brick.)

eBay and AliExpress will often have what you are looking for, too. And of course, Mouser, etc.

Ray

mrburnette:
Ray

Hi Ray
!
Thank you for the answer.

I got inspired by this little project, but I don´t want the big breadboard, plus I want to have some more stable final solution then dupont plugs and soldering.

So I found this little box,
I´m looking for something like this, but without holes (For outside use)....

https://www.polycase.com/

Anything you might be able to use? You will likely have to drill a hole and add cable gland suitable for outdoor use.

I found this, looks like it will do it´s job alright! :slight_smile:
Thank for the answers though!

Plastic box

as - the link to the plastic box on banggood returns an error for me

I’m making some electronic toys. Each toy (magic 8 ball, GPS, light meter, sun exposure meter, and a uv/vis/nir spectrophotometer) is entirely contained in an Altoids tin - processor board/chip, display, controls and power - everything. Power is either triple As, or a small lipo. The lipos require that I drill a small slot in the box for recharging with a micro usb connector.

The half size solderless breadboards fit perfectly if I file the corners round. That way if the recipients want to take it apart, they can!

Altoids tins are a great size for holding ‘nano’ and smaller sized board projects that do not need bulky sensors or displays. They are durable and cheap.

Altoids tins are a great size for holding 'nano' and smaller sized board projects that do not need bulky sensors or displays. They are durable and cheap.

+1 and IMO the candy inside is rather tasty too... I've used the boxes before and they work OK. Tin boxes, in general, can be ordered in quantity with any Logo or color applied ... for those club projects, etc.

But my all around best little project box is the SERPAC HP-67 which is available as 9V or 2xAA battery compartment.

Ray