project: central water tank level monitoring in society

Very recently I came across Arduino site and it seemed to be really powerful to try out some good automation projects. One thing which I have in mind and need suggestion for right solution.
I want to development central water tank level monitoring system for my society which has several underground and overhead tasks and dispersed in 150m radius. For experimentation I bought Ultrasonic HC SR -04 sensor and Arduino Uno board. My biggest question how can I transfer sensor data without wire within radius of 150m at one centre point where I can read data and then process, display? What is the best suitable wireless device I should go for?
Or overall if you have any better solution for this problem then please let me know. I am trying to do this min possible budget :slight_smile:

Thanks
Shriram

I have a APC220 that has a range of up to 1000m. It appears easy to use and I think it can be used with multiple TXs.

Weedpharma

Thanks for reply..I will definitely explore if that suits for my project. but still I will be happy to see something less costly as compaired to APC220...my signal transmission range won't be more than 200m.

Thanks
Shriram