project grove air quality sensor connected to neopixel ring Adafruit 16X

So for the programming of the grove air quality sensor, I used the code from Github: https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Grove_Air_quality_Sensor/blob/master/examples/Grove_Air_Quality_Sensor/Grove_Air_Quality_Sensor.ino But every time when I enter #include "Air_Quality_Sensor.h", it says: No such file or directory.

Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

It sounds like there is a library associated with the example, that you didn’t install.

hello! I'm working on a project for school but as this is my first experience with arduino, there are a few difficulties on which I need some help.

The plan was to make a lamp with different colors indicating the air quality in the room. green, yellow, orange and red are the four categories. For the programming I downloaded the libraries needed.

But there are a lot of questions for which I can't seem to find an answer.

How can you 'read' the values from the grove air quality sensor and how can you link these values to the neopixel ring?

I had problems with turnin on all the lights from the neopixelring, but is it possible to program all the lights at once or do you need to number them?

Is there someone willing to help me build up the programming from scratch or can anyone give me some tips? Or is there a proffesional or someone who can work with arduino who really wants to get in personal contact to help me out?

kind regards!

How can you 'read' the values from the grove air quality sensor

Post a link to the device.

how can you link these values to the neopixel ring?

How do you want to link them? Should the value control the color of all the pixels in the ring? The number of pixels lit? The intensity of the color?

@

TOPIC MERGED.

Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum.

It's seems this was not the right place to post this question, but this was the first page that came up.

please do NOT cross post

I don't know what that means but I will just delete this entire post... if that's possible

Post a link to the device

http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Air_Quality_Sensor_v1.3/ this is were I bought it.

How do you want to link them? Should the value control the color of all the pixels in the ring? The number of pixels lit? The intensity of the color?

The idea was that if the value is less a certain value, all the pixels will light up green, if it's more than that certain value but less that another it will be yellow etc

Cross posting means posting the same thing in more than one place.
Same as “duplicate”

Deletion can only be done by moderators.
Any other form of deletion especially to the first post is considered vandalism.

So it looks like you want to implement a traffic light system for your setup.
That is normally quite easy to do.

Almost all sensors give out reading in one form or another.
In your case you want to set some limits.

if sensor reading >= upper reading then red.
if sensor reading < upper reading and >= mid reading then yellow
if sensor reading < mid reading then green

Step 1. Download the AirQuality_Sensor Library.

Did you do that?

Step 3. Copy the code into Arduino IDE and upload. If you do not know how to upload the code, please check how to upload code.

Did you do that?

What could be simpler? Someone else already did ALL of the work for you. If only you could read...